Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sorry - I have been bad

I haven't been posting as often as I would like to. I've been busy, and lazy.

Really quick - I have made some awesome progress on "Through a Father's Eyes". I hope to finish page 2 (of 4) before our anniversary in May. I just might! WOO HOO!

I finally stamped the leaves on the 2 Thanksgiving day projects that I made. Now, I just have to frame them. I plan to try this all by myself for the first time!

I need to finish the baby birth sampler - the lil dude was born almost 2 weeks ago, so I need to add his name and birthdate. Then, just put it in a store-bought frame.

I am making great progress on a Mill Hill Christmas ornament.

Sorry this is so short - and late. I will make every effort to post a longer update, with pictures, later this week.

1 comment:

Meari said...

What??? No pics?? LOL! Thanks for the last comment you left for me -- made me laugh.