Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A pictureless update!

What have I accomplished so far this year?

I did a birth sampler for a friend. The only thing missing is the name and birthdate. The little dude hasn't been born yet!

I made some more progress on Through a Father's Eyes. Did some frogging last night, but I hope to get a lot more accomplished tonight. I will post pics when I get a little further along.

I started working on a cute little piece for a friend. It's an Irish Blessing, a free pattern at www.leisurearts.com. I will post pics later. Not much done, but for the amount of time I spent on it on Sunday, I did get a fair amount acccomplished.

I haven't stitched Monopoly in almost 2 weeks (GASP!). I have been busy at work, and working while I eat. I hope to get back to it later this week or Monday at the latest.

Other than that, not much has happened in the stitching world. I promise to post pics at the end of the month. I think that's how often I will post progress pics here. I may change my mind....

Thanks for reading!

No comments: