Monday, February 16, 2009

Following blogs???

Oh, I noticed that several folks in my online stitching groups have blogs, and they follow other blogs. If it's OK with you, I would like to add your blogs to a list that I follow. That way, when folks visit my blog, they can easily find your blogs, if they wish to continue reading about stitchers. And, I can have one place to check out all your blogs!

On that note, can someone help me figure out how to do that? And, if you wish, you can follow my blog with a link on your blogs. Like I said, any help that anyone can offer is appreciated!!!!!

2 comments:

Jackie in CT said...

Beth-

When you go into the layout section of blogger you will see a heading saying add gadgets...it is under there as Blog List and there is also one for followers...the followers one is for people to click on that they follow your blog and the other is for blogs that you follow...hope that helps...

Jackie in CT
http://jackiesxstitching.blogspot.com/

Nancy M said...

I don't have a blogger page, I use Multiply. But I follow lots of those that use blogger. I use the google reader application. So I don't *follow* each person's blog, but just add them to my reader. Don't know if that makes any sense.